It’s an exciting time for home entertainment tech, and all eyes are on Valve and their latest series of Steam announcements. Valve is making some huge steps, and you’re going to want to keep up with this one. What’s going on? In a move to bring computer gamers to the living room, Valve has released […]
Tag Archives | video games
So, you’ve upgraded to a new motherboard, switched out your rig’s PC components and downloaded the latest video games, and now you’re ready to get your game on, right? Wrong. Before you embark on a fantastic quest against legions of demonic foes or take to the battlefields of the future, you’ll need to kit yourself […]
If you’re a serious gamer, you’ve probably already got one or more video games consoles in your home, but what about when you’re on the road? Long car rides or lengthy flights are the perfect time to work on your high score, but with so many handheld consoles to choose from, picking the one that’s […]
E3 is arguably one of the most hotly anticipated events in the interactive entertainment industry. Attracting developers and publishers from across the globe, E3 has proven to be a Mecca for video game enthusiasts all over the world. However, last year’s event was roundly criticized for the lackluster announcements that were made, and the absence […]
In 2006, Sony revolutionized home entertainment with the release of the PlayStation 3. Heralded as the most cutting-edge gaming console on the market, the PlayStation 3 took next-generation gaming to a whole new level. Recently, Sony attempted to shake the gaming market up again by officially announcing the highly anticipated PlayStation 4. Let’s take a look at a few of the key […]
December 21 came and went without a single sign of the apocalypse. The world kept on turning. Skeptics were proven correct and doomsday theorists were, yet again, proven wrong. The end times haven’t come – at least, not yet. However, gamers were well-prepared for the apocalypse. Countless titles are set in devastated landscapes. The trend […]
Sometimes young children are difficult to shop for because their tastes quickly change. Even parents can be flummoxed as to what presents they should buy. Video games are popular options because they can keep everyone entertained for hours. Some titles aren’t geared toward children, however, so it’s important to pay attention to the ratings and […]
Sequels and franchises dominate the entire entertainment industry. From books to movies, it’s almost impossible to escape long-running series that seem to have new installments every few years. Video games aren’t immune to this trend, and it seems that players only grow more enamored with certain titles with each subsequent release. “Call of Duty: Black […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...