Once upon a time, it was considered a selling point of a television if it had picture-in-picture capability – the option of watching more than one program at the same time, with one appearing much larger on the screen than the other. Now manufacturers and developers are focusing on thinking outside the box, literally – [...]
Tag Archives | tv
Ten years ago, the biggest televisions were heavy and boxy devices. They took up a lot of room and could barely put out as much resolution as a standard DVD contained. Today, there are amazing machines available that make older models look downright antique. However, while any type you buy will be better than previous [...]
Although televisions continue to push the limits of technology, for the first time in 20 years the number of TVs in the United States has declined. According to research by the Nielsen Company, which records the number of TV set owners when when measuring ratings, recently said that 96.7 percent of households in 2012 will own [...]
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Behind the scenes at Newegg on Cyber Monday November 29, 2012
- Console Wars: PS4 vs Xbox One May 22, 2013
- Play Atari’s Breakout on Google! May 14, 2013
- The ultimate PC gaming accessories May 8, 2013
- May the force be with you this Star Wars Day May 3, 2013
- John M: Hello Paul, by chance I found the videos on how to...
- Bryce: WOW what a great find. This does bring me back! Do...
- Lizzy: Hey, Apple’s iPhone handsets certainly get t...
- Nate: U got a very valid point. But as long as voice re...
Follow @newegg on Twitter