Smartphones are great devices, but battery power can quickly drain and leave users without their phone until they can find a power source. This can be annoying, especially for consumers who are only able to charge their mobile devices at home. Whether you’re at work waiting for an important call or in class checking for a [...]
Tag Archives | smartphones
Newegg recently commissioned a survey to find out what technology products most students want for college. Unsurprisingly, we found that the most popular technology products among students ages 18-24 are laptops, large televisions, tablets, printers, smartphones, speakers and the latest software. It seems the some of the most important factors students consider when purchasing tech [...]
According to a recent study, nearly two thirds of all U.S. mobile subscribers now own smartphones. Over the last several years, smartphones have continued to evolve and add more functionality, and as a result, they’re slowly replacing many of our gadgets. They’re no longer just used to make phone calls – they’ve become our digital [...]
Are you looking ahead to the technology trends that may be just around the corner? Technology is increasingly becoming a dominant factor in our daily lives, and if you’re a tech geek seeking the next big trends, there are a few things to pay attention to. Here are six of the top tech trends expected [...]
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Behind the scenes at Newegg on Cyber Monday November 29, 2012
- Console Wars: PS4 vs Xbox One May 22, 2013
- Play Atari’s Breakout on Google! May 14, 2013
- The ultimate PC gaming accessories May 8, 2013
- May the force be with you this Star Wars Day May 3, 2013
- John M: Hello Paul, by chance I found the videos on how to...
- Bryce: WOW what a great find. This does bring me back! Do...
- Lizzy: Hey, Apple’s iPhone handsets certainly get t...
- Nate: U got a very valid point. But as long as voice re...
Follow @newegg on Twitter