Smartphones are great devices, but battery power can quickly drain and leave users without their phone until they can find a power source. This can be annoying, especially for consumers who are only able to charge their mobile devices at home. Whether you’re at work waiting for an important call or in class checking for a […]
Tag Archives | smartphones
Newegg recently commissioned a survey to find out what technology products most students want for college. Unsurprisingly, we found that the most popular technology products among students ages 18-24 are laptops, large televisions, tablets, printers, smartphones, speakers and the latest software. It seems the some of the most important factors students consider when purchasing tech […]
According to a recent study, nearly two thirds of all U.S. mobile subscribers now own smartphones. Over the last several years, smartphones have continued to evolve and add more functionality, and as a result, they’re slowly replacing many of our gadgets. They’re no longer just used to make phone calls – they’ve become our digital […]
Are you looking ahead to the technology trends that may be just around the corner? Technology is increasingly becoming a dominant factor in our daily lives, and if you’re a tech geek seeking the next big trends, there are a few things to pay attention to. Here are six of the top tech trends expected […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...