Mobile computing has come a long way in recent years. For power users, ultrabooks offer unparalleled hardware and top-of-the-line PC components in a slim, compact design, but for casual users, sometimes this is a little too much. After all, you don’t need 8 GB of RAM and an Intel i7 CPU to perform lightweight tasks […]
Tag Archives | movies
Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph was recently released in theaters, bringing with it a flood of childhood memories. Ralph, the main character, is an arcade game villain who no longer wants to be a villain. He travels into other arcade games in hopes of finding a medal, which would prove that ultimately, he is a “good guy.” […]
For some, an HDTV and a Blu-ray player are not enough to create a top-notch entertainment center. Some would rather build their own home theaters themselves so they can have viewing experiences that rival going to a movie theater. However, in order to make this possible, take into account the factors below. The perfect screen […]
Hey Newegg fans, Paul has another review for you. This week he’s checking out the new Boxee Box HD Media Player from D-Link. Check out the video for more info! And obviously, you can find it on Newegg.com.
Unless you are lucky enough to have a home theater, current high-definition televisions are most likely the avenue used to watch movies and shows. However, HD projectors offer something TVs cannot: size. There are products on the market that dwarf HD TVs and can be adjusted as well. There is not a set size of […]
In the past, televisions were used to serve a simple purpose for people. Sure, there were different sizes and some came in color and others in black and white, but the decision to purchase a TV was an easy one to make. Today, there are so many different TVs, making a choice can be mind-boggling. […]
Blu-ray players have come a long way since their inception. The great debate used to be about which format would be the dominate plaform: HD DVD or Blu-ray. Blu-ray emerged the clear victor in that battle. Now these players do not simply play movies, they provide access to more technology than ever before. You can […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...