Laptops today have gotten to the point where they are almost as powerful as desktop PC’s. Many users don’t even find it necessary to own a desktop because their laptop does everything they need. If you’re thinking of abandoning your desktop computer or simply want to maximize the performance of your notebook, there are a […]
Tag Archives | laptops
Technology changes quickly – today’s popular devices may be obsolete in only two years. Manufacturers debut new hardware every year that threatens to replace the previous generations. Recently, it’s become apparent that the desktop PCs may eventually be replaced by mobile computing options like laptops and tablets. According to the Pew Internet & American Life […]
Newegg recently commissioned a survey to find out what technology products most students want for college. Unsurprisingly, we found that the most popular technology products among students ages 18-24 are laptops, large televisions, tablets, printers, smartphones, speakers and the latest software. It seems the some of the most important factors students consider when purchasing tech […]
With an ever-expanding array of operating systems and hardware to choose from, consumers have to make the decision whether to pick a laptop or a tablet as their next device. Functionality and portability are the two biggest factors in the decision-making process of consumers who are figuring out which option would best suit their needs. One […]
Deciding what computer is best for you has always been a somewhat daunting task, but now that tablet PCs have been added to the computer world, you also need to know what will best serve your needs when choosing between a laptop and a tablet. Experts agree that by researching the pros and cons featured […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...