Mobile computing has come a long way in recent years. For power users, ultrabooks offer unparalleled hardware and top-of-the-line PC components in a slim, compact design, but for casual users, sometimes this is a little too much. After all, you don’t need 8 GB of RAM and an Intel i7 CPU to perform lightweight tasks […]
Tag Archives | ipad
The popularity of tablets has exploded. These ultra-portable devices combine the functionality of many different pieces of technology into one machine. Different manufacturers install various features and operating systems vary with each device, leaving consumers with a great deal to consider while shopping. Consumers may be confused by all the available options and specifications, but […]
With an ever-expanding array of operating systems and hardware to choose from, consumers have to make the decision whether to pick a laptop or a tablet as their next device. Functionality and portability are the two biggest factors in the decision-making process of consumers who are figuring out which option would best suit their needs. One […]
There’s understandably a lot of buzz surrounding the recent announcement of the new iPad. The latest iPad adds some upgrades to a tool that is already beginning to revolutionize how people interact with technology. However, the extent of this media storm obscures the fact that the iPad is not the only kind of tablet available to […]
Here on Newegg Unscrambled, we love to share awesome stuff with our readers. Keeping that in mind, VidRhythm is now free on the Apple App Store. You should get it.
Many people may be dealing with tight budgets, but one trend continues – consumers keep purchasing tablet PCs. The industry began in 2010 with the introduction of Apple’s iPad, but many manufacturers have since developed their own tablets to target this growing market. In fact, many devices now come with Google’s Android operating system, which […]
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, Apple released the iPad 2.0 yesterday. But what if you like the idea of a convenient, easy access tablet computer, but you’re not exactly sold on the iPad? Well just like smartphones, there are plenty of other options outside of Apple. Take […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...