The iPhone may have sparked the smartphone craze, but Google’s Android operating system has continued to capture more of the market as the months go by. It was recently revealed that 350,000 people are activating Android accounts on a daily basis, accounting for 10 million per month and this development does not appear to be […]
Tag Archives | Cell Phones
It’s official. Google’s Android operating system captured the top spot for all smartphone subscribers between November and January. According to research by comScore, more than 65 million Americans owned smartphones during this three-month period, up 8 percent from the previous three months. The company surveyed more than 30,000 mobile subscribers in the United States and […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- GolfAway (@golfawaydotco): Great...! It’s a way to use your imagination to ...
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...