Newegg recently commissioned a survey to find out what technology products most students want for college. Unsurprisingly, we found that the most popular technology products among students ages 18-24 are laptops, large televisions, tablets, printers, smartphones, speakers and the latest software. It seems the some of the most important factors students consider when purchasing tech [...]
Tag Archives | Cell Phones
The iPhone 5, announced on Sept. 12, racked up a record-breaking 2 million preorders during its first 24 hours of sale, doubling the record set by the previous model. The iPhone 5 has a taller display (4 inches), lighter weight (3.95 ounces), a faster processor and 4G LTE capabilities. It also comes with a new [...]
Tap, tap, tap. Swipe, swipe, swipe. These are the sounds of games which are super simple and easy to play. They require no intricate settings, tutorials, or in-depth strategy – just a few taps, clicks or swipes. After a long day of work or school, some people just want to unwind by playing games on [...]
Once upon a time, it was considered a selling point of a television if it had picture-in-picture capability – the option of watching more than one program at the same time, with one appearing much larger on the screen than the other. Now manufacturers and developers are focusing on thinking outside the box, literally – [...]
These days, people are glued to their smartphones and cellular devices. It seems like just a few years ago that it was mostly business professionals who used PDAs and similar products, but now people of all ages are using these devices. The great thing about this is that a cell phone accessory is a great [...]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year, you have definitely heard about the widely popular game Angry Birds, but perhaps you’re not really sure what it’s all about or what’s so great about it. Launched in 2009 by Finland-based entertainment company, Rovio, the game has enjoyed immense success and has received winning [...]
For companies looking to offer customers more of their products, the smartphone market is one that may help target more shoppers. According to a recent study by eDigitalResearch and Portaltech, 28 percent of smartphone owners use their devices to find product information on a regular basis. For owners, shopping through their devices remains one of the [...]
The iPhone may have sparked the smartphone craze, but Google’s Android operating system has continued to capture more of the market as the months go by. It was recently revealed that 350,000 people are activating Android accounts on a daily basis, accounting for 10 million per month and this development does not appear to be [...]
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Behind the scenes at Newegg on Cyber Monday November 29, 2012
- Play Atari’s Breakout on Google! May 14, 2013
- The ultimate PC gaming accessories May 8, 2013
- May the force be with you this Star Wars Day May 3, 2013
- Enter our Mother’s Day Photo Contest! April 29, 2013
- Bryce: WOW what a great find. This does bring me back! Do...
- Lizzy: Hey, Apple’s iPhone handsets certainly get t...
- Nate: U got a very valid point. But as long as voice re...
- internet movies: Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely en...
Follow @newegg on Twitter