When it comes to smartphones, Apple’s iPhone tends to get the lion’s share of the attention. However, Google’s Android mobile operating system has attracted a strong following, with dozens of devices utilizing the California-based search giant’s handheld OS. One of the advantages Android has over iOS is the ability to take software configuration to the […]
Tag Archives | android
We’re excited to announce that we have made several enhancements to our mobile platforms today, including a completely revamped mobile website, an updated iPad app and a brand new Windows 8 app. Newegg’s new mobile website has been redesigned, making it more intuitive and easier to use. Key functions of the mobile website include the […]
Tap, tap, tap. Swipe, swipe, swipe. These are the sounds of games which are super simple and easy to play. They require no intricate settings, tutorials, or in-depth strategy – just a few taps, clicks or swipes. After a long day of work or school, some people just want to unwind by playing games on […]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year, you have definitely heard about the widely popular game Angry Birds, but perhaps you’re not really sure what it’s all about or what’s so great about it. Launched in 2009 by Finland-based entertainment company, Rovio, the game has enjoyed immense success and has received winning […]
The iPhone may have sparked the smartphone craze, but Google’s Android operating system has continued to capture more of the market as the months go by. It was recently revealed that 350,000 people are activating Android accounts on a daily basis, accounting for 10 million per month and this development does not appear to be […]
It’s official. Google’s Android operating system captured the top spot for all smartphone subscribers between November and January. According to research by comScore, more than 65 million Americans owned smartphones during this three-month period, up 8 percent from the previous three months. The company surveyed more than 30,000 mobile subscribers in the United States and […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...
- Tracks: Good luck with that....
- Tracks: Never say never is bs. NO they won't obsolete. ...
Recent Tweets from @Newegg
;) RT @OKcheesus: Once you know, you Newegg. huehuehue
- Wednesday Dec 4 - 6:55pm