Deciding what computer is best for you has always been a somewhat daunting task, but now that tablet PCs have been added to the computer world, you also need to know what will best serve your needs when choosing between a laptop and a tablet. Experts agree that by researching the pros and cons featured […]
The kitchen is usually the room in the house where family and friends congregate for meals and casual get-togethers. However, have you ever wondered if having family and visitors in your kitchen has left them less focused on your company and cooking, and more focused on your outdated kitchen and its old appliances? This just […]
Whether you’re a high school student who was passed down an old car or a person enjoying the zero payments that come with your older model vehicle, perhaps you are hoping to spruce up your current ride without spending a bundle. You don’t have to do perform a car makeover like you see on television, […]
Many people may be dealing with tight budgets, but one trend continues – consumers keep purchasing tablet PCs. The industry began in 2010 with the introduction of Apple’s iPad, but many manufacturers have since developed their own tablets to target this growing market. In fact, many devices now come with Google’s Android operating system, which […]
It appears more people are opting to shop online rather than make trips to the store in 2011, according to the latest comScore research. According to the study, ecommerce spending in the United States during the first quarter reached $38 billion, increasing 12 percent from the first quarter of 2010. The increased spending also represents […]
For companies looking to offer customers more of their products, the smartphone market is one that may help target more shoppers. According to a recent study by eDigitalResearch and Portaltech, 28 percent of smartphone owners use their devices to find product information on a regular basis. For owners, shopping through their devices remains one of the […]
Gamers are clamoring for any news regarding Modern Warfare 3, and their patience may have finally paid off. Kotaku got their hands on a hefty assortment of leaked details about the next upcoming entry in the Modern Warfare series. What they’ve found seems to show MW3 will pick up soon after the cliffhanger ending of Modern Warfare […]
For consumers, technology is among the most frustrating markets to make purchases in. Products are constantly being updated or released, making those fancy devices you just bought obsolete. It’s a frustrating predicament to be in, but Newegg offers a program that can get you out of this rut. If you are contemplating buying whichever new device […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- GolfAway (@golfawaydotco): Great...! It’s a way to use your imagination to ...
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...