Attention gamers who live in the Boston area: Newegg is giving away two sets of passes for two to the upcoming PAX East 2012 conference on April 6-8 in Boston, Massachusetts. The show is completely sold out of three-day badges so this is your chance to attend this popular game festival for tabletop, videogame and […]
Archive | Video Games RSS feed for this section
You love video games. You can play them for hours without ever getting bored. But the problem is, some people may not approve of your gaming for such long periods of time and suggest you pick up a new hobby. Something more… “productive.” Well, we’re here to help with that. Below are four legitimate reasons […]
As I’m sure most of our readers are aware, video games are constantly being accused of turning players into hyper-aggressive serial killers. Fine. Let’s fight pseudo-science with pseudo-science: A study from Ohio State University indicates that gamers can be emotionally affected by a video game when it is gentle, too. Originally published in the journal […]
Here on Newegg Unscrambled, we love to share awesome stuff with our readers. Keeping that in mind, VidRhythm is now free on the Apple App Store. You should get it.
It’s almost time for this year’s Spike Video Game Awards! The show will air on the Spike channel at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Saturday, December 12th. Every year I watch these awards with the same kind of squeamish dread that I’d get from sitting through The Human Centipede. It’s a night of awkward […]
Thanksgiving traditions may include activities, such as watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, throwing the football with cousins, making pumpkin pie and perhaps most importantly – scouring over the papers for the best Black Friday deals. Millions of Americans partake in the Black Friday madness every year, looking for that newest craze at a bargain. […]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year, you have definitely heard about the widely popular game Angry Birds, but perhaps you’re not really sure what it’s all about or what’s so great about it. Launched in 2009 by Finland-based entertainment company, Rovio, the game has enjoyed immense success and has received winning […]
It appears more people are opting to shop online rather than make trips to the store in 2011, according to the latest comScore research. According to the study, ecommerce spending in the United States during the first quarter reached $38 billion, increasing 12 percent from the first quarter of 2010. The increased spending also represents […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...