A dead battery is the bane of every notebook user’s existence. No power renders laptops unusable until they’re plugged into a power source. Not every location has easily accessible electrical outlets, however, which means users must find ways to reduce their system’s power consumption. If you’re careful, using less electricity doesn’t mean you have to […]
Archive | Computers & Tablets RSS feed for this section
Consumers usually have at least one tech device on them at all times – whether it’s a tablet, smartphone or laptop. People like having all of their files and data with them. There are different devices and services to save that content and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Flash drives, external hard drives […]
The popularity of tablets has exploded. These ultra-portable devices combine the functionality of many different pieces of technology into one machine. Different manufacturers install various features and operating systems vary with each device, leaving consumers with a great deal to consider while shopping. Consumers may be confused by all the available options and specifications, but […]
Newegg recently commissioned a survey to find out what technology products most students want for college. Unsurprisingly, we found that the most popular technology products among students ages 18-24 are laptops, large televisions, tablets, printers, smartphones, speakers and the latest software. It seems the some of the most important factors students consider when purchasing tech […]
With an ever-expanding array of operating systems and hardware to choose from, consumers have to make the decision whether to pick a laptop or a tablet as their next device. Functionality and portability are the two biggest factors in the decision-making process of consumers who are figuring out which option would best suit their needs. One […]
It has been three years since Windows 7 was released. Windows 7 was such a success that when Windows 8 was announced, many people wondered what changes Microsoft would bring to the table. When October 26 launch date comes around, you’ll find that Windows 8 is a totally and completely brand-new experience unlike any previous […]
Once upon a time, it was considered a selling point of a television if it had picture-in-picture capability – the option of watching more than one program at the same time, with one appearing much larger on the screen than the other. Now manufacturers and developers are focusing on thinking outside the box, literally – […]
We’re proud to announce that Newegg is an official sponsor for the GIGABYTE eSports LAN (GESL), which will take place on June 15-17 at California State Polytechnic University of Pomona. This event will bring together 64 pro players from around the world to bring you the best in StarCraft 2 and League of Legends action. […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- GolfAway (@golfawaydotco): Great...! It’s a way to use your imagination to ...
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...