Embracing the multi-screen universe, Microsoft’s Windows 8 blurs the line between desktop computing and mobile user experiences. LG Electronics developed a monitor designed specifically with this operating system in mind, allowing the OS to shine and complementing its mobile look with an intuitive plug-and-play monitor that supports not only multi-touch, but high-quality color reproduction and […]
Archive | Computers & Tablets RSS feed for this section
Computex Taipei 2013 wrapped up last week with dozens of the world’s leading hardware manufacturers showing off their latest products, and some have made quite a stir with their new CPU technology, laptops and other gadgets. Here’s a round of some of the hottest products from the Computex show: Chips Both Intel and AMD launched […]
When it comes to computing, sometimes you need a little more power. Whether you’re trying to increase the frame rate of the latest video games or push your processor to the limit, overclocking is a great way to wring every last drop out of your existing hardware. Some users are deterred from trying their hand […]
As winter relinquishes its icy grasp on much of the country, people across the nation are looking forward to the warmer weather of spring. As well as being a great time to enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends, spring is also an ideal opportunity to do some much-needed spring cleaning – both of […]
Digital media, including videos, music, and photos, is everywhere. Storing all this media on your PC or Mac is no problem, but what about tablets and smartphones? Many people have more media than their mobile devices can hold. Corsair designed Voyager Air to be the perfect storage device for this new, mobile world. Voyager Air […]
If you’re serious about gaming, you’ll want to invest in a dedicated high-end graphics card. These powerful devices enable you to push your computer to its limit and handle the realistic graphics that make today’s games so compelling. But which one is right for you? Before you hand over your hard-earned cash, consider what’s important […]
Technology changes quickly – today’s popular devices may be obsolete in only two years. Manufacturers debut new hardware every year that threatens to replace the previous generations. Recently, it’s become apparent that the desktop PCs may eventually be replaced by mobile computing options like laptops and tablets. According to the Pew Internet & American Life […]
It’s a laptop, a tablet and an ultrabook at the same time, and when you think about it that way, you start to see why the new Asus ultrabook can do pretty much anything. Asus has certainly thought about everything when designing the Taichi 21 hybrid ultrabook, the most recent release from the company, which […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...
- Ezeliel Velazquez: It seems not... I can access full website from any...
- Tracks: @D. Scrout Dude, you're "tech oriented workpl...