When it comes to computing, sometimes you need a little more power. Whether you’re trying to increase the frame rate of the latest video games or push your processor to the limit, overclocking is a great way to wring every last drop out of your existing hardware. Some users are deterred from trying their hand [...]
Archive | Computers & Tablets RSS feed for this section
As winter relinquishes its icy grasp on much of the country, people across the nation are looking forward to the warmer weather of spring. As well as being a great time to enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends, spring is also an ideal opportunity to do some much-needed spring cleaning – both of [...]
Digital media, including videos, music, and photos, is everywhere. Storing all this media on your PC or Mac is no problem, but what about tablets and smartphones? Many people have more media than their mobile devices can hold. Corsair designed Voyager Air to be the perfect storage device for this new, mobile world. Voyager Air [...]
If you’re serious about gaming, you’ll want to invest in a dedicated high-end graphics card. These powerful devices enable you to push your computer to its limit and handle the realistic graphics that make today’s games so compelling. But which one is right for you? Before you hand over your hard-earned cash, consider what’s important [...]
Technology changes quickly – today’s popular devices may be obsolete in only two years. Manufacturers debut new hardware every year that threatens to replace the previous generations. Recently, it’s become apparent that the desktop PCs may eventually be replaced by mobile computing options like laptops and tablets. According to the Pew Internet & American Life [...]
It’s a laptop, a tablet and an ultrabook at the same time, and when you think about it that way, you start to see why the new Asus ultrabook can do pretty much anything. Asus has certainly thought about everything when designing the Taichi 21 hybrid ultrabook, the most recent release from the company, which [...]
A dead battery is the bane of every notebook user’s existence. No power renders laptops unusable until they’re plugged into a power source. Not every location has easily accessible electrical outlets, however, which means users must find ways to reduce their system’s power consumption. If you’re careful, using less electricity doesn’t mean you have to [...]
Consumers usually have at least one tech device on them at all times – whether it’s a tablet, smartphone or laptop. People like having all of their files and data with them. There are different devices and services to save that content and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Flash drives, external hard drives [...]
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Behind the scenes at Newegg on Cyber Monday November 29, 2012
- Play Atari’s Breakout on Google! May 14, 2013
- The ultimate PC gaming accessories May 8, 2013
- May the force be with you this Star Wars Day May 3, 2013
- Enter our Mother’s Day Photo Contest! April 29, 2013
- John M: Hello Paul, by chance I found the videos on how to...
- Bryce: WOW what a great find. This does bring me back! Do...
- Lizzy: Hey, Apple’s iPhone handsets certainly get t...
- Nate: U got a very valid point. But as long as voice re...
Follow @newegg on Twitter