It’s no secret that Nokia is struggling to stay relevant in the mobile arena. The once-powerful tech giant refused to abandon its Symbian platform and is paying greatly for that mistake. The vast majority of smartphone and tablet consumers are now either using iOS or Android devices while the Windows Mobile OS that is present […]
It’s an exciting time for home entertainment tech, and all eyes are on Valve and their latest series of Steam announcements. Valve is making some huge steps, and you’re going to want to keep up with this one. What’s going on? In a move to bring computer gamers to the living room, Valve has released […]
The mobile arena is fierce, and smartphone manufacturers are constantly trying to innovate and bring the next “hot feature” to mobile tech enthusiasts. And while we have seen great strides in new functionality, from the rebirth of the stylus to hyper-resolution camera shots, form hasn’t changed much except screen size, but now at least two […]
Even here in Southern California, it’s starting to get a bit chilly outside. That makes it the perfect time to enjoy some hot beverages! Sure, you’re used to shopping for computer items here at Newegg.com. But did you know we also have a complete Small Kitchen Appliances store? You can get everything you need for […]
Immediately after reading the October 4 blog post by René on prepping for the imminent Zombie Apocalypse, I started to mentally locate where I’d left some of the essential safety items that I already own as well as create a tentative shopping list. However, sometime later, I started to reflect on zombies in general – […]
As a longtime Apple fan and iPhone user, I was very excited when iOS 7 was announced last month. The new design looked beautiful and features like iTunes Radio and Control Center were much needed. The fact that I had an iPhone 4 and couldn’t use certain applications like Siri or AirDrop didn’t bother me […]
Stretched cotton webs, goofy Jack-o-lanterns, plastic tombstones. Sound familiar? These have been staple Halloween decorations for years. While there is nothing bad about these decorations, sometimes it’s fun to do a little more. This year, we have some ideas to help you tech-up your Halloween! 1: Use Outdoor Speakers to Help Build the Ambiance […]
Not sure what you want to be for Halloween? Is your child ashamed of the homemade Halloween costumes you send them to the school party in? Are you looking for that special outfit that says, “Hey, I know I seem inhibited for most of the year, but for one day, I’m cutting loose and it’s […]
- Will desktops eventually become obsolete? March 1, 2013
- Taking stock of Intel’s new 3rd generation Core processor April 26, 2012
- Newegg kicks off its 2012 College Tour! August 14, 2012
- Meet Paul from Newegg TV August 3, 2012
- Nokia Unveils Its First Tablet October 24, 2013
- Is Steam the Next Big Thing? October 23, 2013
- Curved Mobile Displays: Should We Care? October 21, 2013
- Warm Beverage Makers and Ideas For Fall October 11, 2013
- ALLBenchmarkCatzilla (@CatzillaBench): before and after overclocking it is worth to do a ...
- GolfAway (@golfawaydotco): Great...! It’s a way to use your imagination to ...
- Howie Isaacks: A better question is: Why? I don't see the point ...
- Cris Mark BarZ: a hub so useful because of its portability and its...